SBI Mini Statement Number 2022: Hello friends, today in this article we are going to tell you about SBI Mini Statement Number 2022. In this article, we will know what is SBI Mini Statement and how we can use it. If you are also an SBI account holder and want to get information about your SBI bank mini statement number, then you have come to the right place because today we will tell you in which ways you can check your SBI mini statement. There is no single way to check SBI mini statements, you can get the mini statement of your account in different ways. For complete information, you read this article completely and read it carefully.
What Is SBI Mini Statement?
“SBI Mini Statement” is a facility provided by the State Bank of India using which SBI customer/account holders can check information about recent debit/credit transactions done in/her bank account. A mini statement is a compact form of a bank account statement in which you can check the details of the last 5 transactions of your bank account. Any SBI account holder can get a mini statement of his SBI bank account by online or offline mode anytime and anywhere after one-time registration of his mobile phone number with his bank accounts.
How To Register Your Mobile Number For SBI Mini Statement?
you can get your mini statement through missed calls, SMS banking, and mobile banking. But for all these it is necessary to register your mobile number, only then you will be able to take advantage of all these services. Let us know how you can register your number.
- 1. You can fill up a form (application form) to update your mobile number by visiting SBI Bank.
- 2. SBI users can also register their mobile number through ATM or SMS. To register your mobile number through SMS, you can send an SMS to “09223488888” by typing “REG<space>Account Number”. When the mobile number is registered with SBI, a notification will be received through SMS.
How To Check Your SBI Mini Statement
We have already told you about what the mini statement is, now we will know how we can get a mini statement from our SBI account. As we told you that you can access your SBI Mini Statement in different ways. Various ways to check SBI mini statement:-
- Missed Calls
- SMS Banking
- Mobile Banking
- Internet Banking
Below we have tried to make these methods very clear, you read them carefully and follow.:-
Check Your SBI Mini Statement By Missed call
As we told you that you can check your SBI account mini statement in different ways. One of them is “Checking Mini Statement through Missed Call”. Before checking the mini statement through missed call, you should ensure that your mobile number is registered in your SBI bank account or not. Your mobile number must be registered to check the mini statement through missed call. Below we have explained how you can check your SBI account mini statement through missed call. Let’s see this way:-
- Step 1. First, you open your calling app
- Step 2. Now you Dial 09223866666 in it and call on it from registered mobile number
- Step 3. This call will get automatically disconnected after a few rings
- Step 4. After that, you wait for sometime
- Step 5. Now you will receive a mini statement of your SBI account through an SMS which will include your last 5 transactions.
Check Your SBI Mini Statement By SMS Banking
Another easy way to check your SBI account mini statement is by “SMS Banking”. You can use the SMS service of SBI to know the mini statement of your SBI account. For this, you have to send an SMS from your registered mobile number and you will get your mini statement. Let us see how we have to do this:-
- Step 1. First of all, open your Message app
- Step 2. After that, you create a new SMS in it, in which you have to write “MSTMT”
- Step 3. Now send this message to “09223866666”.
- Step 4. After waiting for some time you will receive an SMS from the bank in which you will get the mini statement of your SBI account along with the details of the last 5 transactions including credit, debit, and transaction type.
Check Your Sbi Mini Statement By Mobile Banking, Check Your Sbi Mini Statement By Sbi Yono App
Now SBI has channelized its mobile application “YONO SBI LITE”. And you can use this mobile application on both Android and iOS devices. You can install it from Google Play Store or Apple App Store. Let us see how we can check mini statement through the YONO app:-
- Step 1. First, you open Google Play Store or Apple App Store
- Step 2. After that, you install the “SBI YONO” app from it
- Step 3. Now open this app and log in with your registered mobile number or email id
- Step 4. After logging in here click on Account.
- Step 5. Now check the mini statement of your account by clicking on the account number under your savings account here.
Check Your SBI Mini Statement By Net Banking
First of all, make sure that you have an SBI bank account with a net banking facility or not. If not, then you can get it done by visiting your nearest bank branch. Now ensure that you have a valid ID and Password to log in to the SBI Banking Portal. Let us know how we can check the mini statement of our SBI account through internet banking:-
- Step 1. First of all, you go to the official website of SBI i.e. SBI Online Portal.
- Step 2. After that, Under your Personal Banking Head, click on Log In.
- Step 3. After that click on “Continue Login”
- Step 4. Then you enter the user id and password into it
- Step 5. Then you have to do a successful login by entering the captcha
- Step 6. You will be able to see your bank account number and branch name as soon as you are logged in
- Step 7. After this, you can see your SBI statement by going to “Account Details”.
Check Your SBI Mini Statement By SBI ATM
You can also check your SBI account mini statement by visiting SBI ATM. Let us know what you will have to do for this:-
- First of all visit your nearest SBI ATM machine
- Now enter your Debit Card / ATM Card in the machine
- Now you enter the ATM PIN in it
- After this you select the option “Mini Statement” on the screen
- After this the ATM machine will give a printout of the last 10 transactions.
So in this way you can check the mini statement of the SBI bank account through many methods. You can use any of these methods at your convenience. You can try any method like missed call, SMS banking, mobile banking, etc. Here let us tell you that the information we have shared with you in this article is based only on internet research. We have tried our best to provide you with accurate and complete information. If you still feel that we have missed any aspect related to this, then you can tell us about it by commenting in the comment box. If you have any doubt on this article or you have any question or any problem then you can comment us.