Jio To Airtel Port Offer 2022-How To Port Jio To Airtel 2022: Both Jio and Airtel are good telecom companies. Both Jio and Airtel are the biggest telecom operators in India. Sometimes network problems can be faced due to geographical location. So in such a situation, we think about changing our network. So if you want to port your Jio SIM to Airtel then this article of ours today is for you guys only. And if you want to port your Airtel SIM to Jio, then for that you can go to our website Netvani.in and read the article “Airtel To Jio Port Offer 2022“. So let’s know friends well about Jio then Airtel Port Offer 2022:-
What Is Eligibility To Port Jio To Airtel?
Before porting your Jio sim to Airtel it is also very important for us to know, what Eligibility to port our Jio sim number to Airtel we need. In order to port your sim to Airtel, the following are the prerequisites, which you must read:-
- First: The Jio number you want to port to Airtel must be 90 days old.
- Second: If you want to port the postpaid number, then first you need to pay the dues.
- Third: As documents, you should have valid documents like a Voter ID card, Aadhar card, or Driving license.
What Are the Benefits Of Porting Jio To Airtel?
If you port any of your SIM to any other network, then that network provider provides you with some benefit for this. Let us know what are the benefits of porting Jio To Airtel. It has the following advantages:-
For Prepaid users:-
- 1. Same-day SIM delivery
- 2. Easy Porting Process
- 3. The first recharge of just ₹297 will last for 28 days.
- 4. Access to Airtel Xstrem App & Wynk Music.
- 5. Unlimited Calls to Airtel and Non-Airtel operators.
- 6. No charge for porting your SIM
- 7. Doorstep KYC through agents.
For Postpaid Users:- If you want to port your postpaid SIM, then for that you can take different plans for single users and families.
For Single User:-
- 1. Unlimited both local and national calling
- 2. Free-roaming + 100 Daily SMS
- 3. One-year handset protection
- 4. And Subscription of Airtel Xstream, Amazon Prime Video, Disney + Hotstar VIP
- 5. Monthly data-75GB
- 1. You can also get a family plan that includes all the above-mentioned features.
- 2. and Additionally, this plan will be for 4 users
- 3. 150GB of monthly data.
How To Port Jio Sim To Airtel?
Friends, there are two such ways through which you can port your Jio SIM to Airtel. We have told you both of these methods below. You must read them well and follow:-
- First: Port Your Jio SIM to Airtel via SMS
- Second: port Your Jio sim to airtel without SMS Or Online
How To Port Jio Sim To Airtel Through SMS?
You can port your Jio sim to airtel sim through message. This is an easy way and you can do it easily. For this, you just have to read and follow these steps given below carefully:-
Steps For Porting Jio To Airtel:-
- Step 1. First, you open the messaging application on your cell phone.
- Step 2. Type a message “PORT” <space> “Your mobile number“. (for example- Port XXXXXXXXXX )
- Step 3. After this send this message to the number ‘1900‘.
After doing these three steps, soon you will get a UPC (Unique Portability Code) from the number 1901. And this code will be valid for 4 days.
After this, you now go to any nearest airtel store or you can visit the official website of Airtel. And then provide all the required details along with the UPC code and after that, within a week your Jio SIM will be ported to Airtel.
You Can Read Also:-
- Airtel To Jio Port Offer 2022
- Airtel APN Settings For Fastest 4G/5G Internet Speed
- How To Activate Call Waiting In Airtel
How To Port Jio Sim To Airtel Without SMS Or Online
If for some reason you do not want to port your Jio sim to airtel through SMS, then no problem, you can port your Jio sim to airtel online without SMS. For this, read and follow these steps given below carefully:-
Steps For Porting Your Jio Sim To Airtel Without SMS Or Online
- Step 1. To start with, you go to the Airtel official site from where you can port your number.
- Step 2. And afterward, once there, click on “MNP Scheme Operations” according to the idea of the administrator. Click on “Airtel MNP Plans” in the event that you are a prepaid client and Click on “Airtel MNP Plan Postpaid” on the off chance that you are a postpaid client.
- Step 3. After that now you select any ideal plan and it will take you to the registration page.
- Step 4. Here now you fill-up the Form. The registration page will likewise find out if you have any desire to port your current SIM or get a new connection.
- Step 5. And, when you select the porting choice, then you will be asked to select the mobile number which you want to port. Now you fill out the Form totally and submit
- Step 6. And afterward, subsequent to doing that, you will before long get a message from Airtel.
- Step 7. After this, you need to adhere to additional directions and the process of Jio port number to airtel will be complete.
- Also, companions, this will assist you with porting your number by benefiting from Airtel Port Offer 2022 from Jio.
Important Questions Regarding Jio To Airtel Port Offer 2022
Can I Port My Jio Sim To Airtel Sim Online?
Yes, friends, you can port your Jio sim to airtel sim online also. For this, you just have to visit the official website of Airtel to port your Jio SIM to Airtel and here you have to fill out the SIM porting form. And then after that, you will receive some instructions to access Jio in the Airtel port offer prepaid.
How Much Does It Cost To Port Jio To Airtel?
This porting process is absolutely free. After porting Jio to airtel you just need to recharge with airtel with validity and balance amount.
Why Port Jio to Airtel?
Friends, if you are fed up with slow network and call drops of your Jio SIM, then you can change your Jio network to Airtel without changing your Jio number.
Is There Any Airtel To Jio Port Offer?
Yes, friends, today airtel to Jio port offer 2022 is available. If you want to know more about this offer then you can visit the official website of Jio.
So, friends, this was our complete article today, in which we have told you well how to port Jio sim to Airtel. We hope that you have understood well. We have tried our best that we can provide you with complete information related to this topic. If you think that we have missed any important aspect related to this topic, then you can tell us by commenting. Here let us tell you that whatever information we have shared with you in this article is completely based on internet research. If you have any questions or any problems then you can share them with us in the comment box. Thanks for reading the article till the end!!!