The content of a mobile device is erased when it is reset or returned to its factory state, therefore if you don’t want to lose anything, you should back up your data before doing so. Free factory or hard resets are available for Apple iPhones.
We’ll walk you through the codes to reset the network on your iPhone so you can restore the default network settings. You will also receive codes for both hard and soft resets for the iPhone.
How to Factory Reset Your iPhone Using Code 2023
An iPhone factory reset may be performed for a number of reasons. For example, if you’ve lost your password, your phone isn’t working properly, you want to erase all of your data, your iPhone is locked, you want to sell it, and you want no one to be able to access your files or passwords, There are a variety of reasons why you might need a code to reset your iPhone if you are unable to. So, in this article, we’ll explain how to factory reset your iPhone using code 2023.
The Apple iPhone can also be hard reset or factory reset to get it ready for resale. On an Apple iPhone, a hard reset or factory reset will delete all data. Before performing a factory reset, make sure you have backed up all of your vital data, including photos, videos, and other files, and remove the SIM card.
Therefore, carefully study this post to learn about all the main iPhone reset codes.
How Do I Reset My iPhone 2023 Using The Major Code?
*#*#7780#*#* is a popular iPhone reset code. You may quickly reset your iOS device by using this code. You may use this to erase all of the data on your iPhone and restore it to its original condition.
How to Master Reset or Hard Reset iPhone (2023)
Try restoring your iPhone to factory settings (also known as a full reset), which you can find on the box, if it’s frozen, unresponsive, locked in a boot cycle, or just slow. We will demonstrate 3 methods to restore factory settings on your iPhone in this article. This process requires neither specific knowledge nor any third-party tools.
Method 1: Directly hard reset the iPhone
- To begin with, “Unlock” your iPhone.
- Go to the home screen of your iPhone and select the “Settings” icon.
- Select “General” from the drop-down menu after selecting the Settings icon.
- Click, then “scroll” the screen.
- Click the “Reset” button when you see the “Reset” option below.
- “Erase all content and settings” is an option in the reset menu; select it to begin the reset.
- After selecting “Erase all content and settings” click “Continue”.
- The reset will begin after you input the “password” that will be requested.
You can easily reset it from the image given below.
Method 2: Hard reset an iPhone with Volume Down + Power buttons
- Apple iPhones can be turned off by pressing the Power button.
- Press the Volume Down and Power buttons together for 10 to 15 seconds.
- On your mobile device, you will see the Recovery mode.
- To confirm, hit the power button after selecting “recovery” with the volume button.
- The Power Button must be pressed three times to confirm Wipe Data.
- Then, after pressing the power button, choose Ok To Clear All Your Data to confirm.
- After that, press the power button to confirm it.
- Select “reboot system” from the recovery mode menu. Your Apple iPhone Mobile will undergo a Hard Reset.
- You’ve now successfully reset your phone.
You can easily reset it from the image given below.
Method 3: Hard reset iPhone from recovery mode
- Launch iTunes after connecting your iPhone to your computer via a USB cord.
- You must shut down your smartphone fully in order to access Recovery Mode.
- Press and hold the Power and Volume Up buttons together for a few seconds to switch off the device if it is not responding.
- When the “Connect to iTunes” screen displays, keep holding down the volume button until you see a connector pointing at the iTunes icon.
- You will also get a notification stating that iTunes has identified an iPhone in recovery mode and that it has to be restored at this time.
- Now that iOS has been downloaded and installed on your iPhone, you can click the Restore button in iTunes.
You’ll get a notification asking you to check your iCloud settings if your iPhone doesn’t have a backup of the data, pictures, and apps that are on it via iCloud. It is advised that you remove all of the content on the device before making a backup copy, including any data that has been posted to Google, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or any cloud backup services like iCloud, Google Drive, or Dropbox. Or, One Drive won’t be eliminated at this time.
Hard Reset Code And its Use in iPhone 2023?
You may hard reset an iPhone by using some of the hard reset codes that Apple provides for its cell phones. The codes are *#*#7780#*#* and *2767*3855#. You can data reset your iPhone by using these two codes. But keep in mind that entering any of the codes would entirely delete all of the data on your iPhone. This implies that the factory or default settings of your iPhone will be restored.
These iPhone reset codes are incredibly simple to use. Just for this:
- Get your iPhone’s Settings app open.
- For an iPhone reset, dial any code.
- You’ll see a prompt after doing this.
- Select just the right choices at this time.
- Once you’ve completed all the procedures, you can use the given code to reset your iPhone.
Password Recovery for Apple iPhones Using Security Questions?
If you can’t get into your Apple iPhone phone, you can reset your password using the security questions. The method to recover the password is as follows:
- On the Apple iPhone mobile, you must have a working internet connection first. Turn on the Apple iPhone.
- The phone won’t unlock even after trying your password.
- Now select “Forgot Pattern” from the menu.
- Click on “Answer Question” at this point.
- This will proceed you to the following screen.
- Your Apple iPhone mobile will be unlocked after answering the security questions.
- For Apple iPhone, you can now create a new password or pattern.
How Can I Reset My iPhone Factory Settings Without a Passcode?
I’m sorry, but you cannot factory reset your iPhone on your own using codes if you don’t know the passcode. You might need to use third-party apps to accomplish this.
Is There A Code For The iPhone To Reset Network?
I’m sorry, but there isn’t a USSD code for iOS devices that will reset the network. It is advised to set your APN settings to default in order to restart your network.
Can an iPhone that is locked simply be factory reset?
Use a computer to put your iPhone in recovery mode if you can’t recall your passcode when you try again.
How can an iPhone be reset using iTunes without an Apple ID password?
Put your iPhone in recovery mode after connecting it to a Mac or Windows computer: Utilize iTunes to restore your iPhone. Your iPhone will start to be restored by iTunes.
What is the default 6-digit passcode for iPhone?
You can try “123456” or “000000.” For new iPhone users who have never set a passcode before, this strategy is particularly effective.
Can I reset an iPhone if I don’t know the Apple ID?
You must deactivate Find Me before using iTunes to factory reset your iPhone without an Apple ID. If not, a capable Apple ID Remover application is required to do this process.
How to factory reset iPhone without a computer?
Erase all content and settings by selecting General > Reset > Erase All in the Settings app. You must enter your Apple ID and password if Find My iPhone was enabled.
We have explained how to factory reset your iPhone using codes in this blog. You can factory reset your iPhone in these ways. We have shared all this information with you by collecting public resources available on the internet, for more information you can visit the official website of the iPhone company.