Are you a BSL user and want to check BSNL balance, want to know the BSNL balance check number or you want to know how to check BSNL balance then we are going to give you all kinds of similar information here? If you want to know how to check the BSNL data balance or how to know BSNL mobile number, then this article can help you a lot.
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) network is also very wide as the rest of the network companies and the number of its subscribers is also very wide like all other network companies like Vodafone Idea Airtel Jio, all of them to their customers to check their balance, new offer To know, the rest of the data information. Etc provides many mediums to know everything, similarly, BSNL also gives you many options for all your customers like call info, message info, new offers info, know your mobile number, check balance, etc. Checking code by USSD Knowing through online checking applications etc. There are many options involved, here we are giving you information about all the mediums, out of which you can use the medium which suits you better.
BSNL Balance Check Number, How To Check Balance In BSNL
If you want to check the balance of your prepaid BSNL connection, then there are many options available which we are telling you about here, you can also check your balance through USSD code, apart from this you can also use an online app. You can also check your BSNL mobile number balance using your mobile
BSNL Balance Check By USSD Code (BSNL Balance Check Code)
- Dial *123# on the calling app. The USSD code will automatically retrieve the balance for you.
- Apart from this, you can also get your balance information by using its alternate USSD code *124*1#
- You can also dial *112# to check BSNL prepaid main balance and follow the on-screen instructions.
BSNL Balance Check By App (BSNL Balance Check Online)
Apart from the USSD code, if you want to check the balance of your BSNL prepaid mobile number, then you can download the BSNL official app which is available for Android users and iOS users, which you can easily download from Play Store and App Store. Apart from checking the balance in it, you can easily get information about many other services of your mobile number.
BSNL Balance Inquiry Number (BSNL Balance Check Number)
If you don’t want to check the balance by USSD or through the app then BSNL also gives you a third option. If you want to know the balance of your BSNL number through call then you can check your balance by calling 1503 or 1800-180-1503 Apart from the balance information, you can get any kind of information related to your BSNL connection by calling these numbers.
BSNL Broadband Customer Care Number
1504 from BSNL mobile or Landline
1800-345-1504 from other operator mobile or Landline
BSNL Landline Customer Care Number
1500 from BSNL mobile or Landline
1800-345-1500 from other operator mobile or Landline
BSNL WLL / CDMA Inquiry Number
1502 from BSNL mobile or Landline
1800-180-1502 from other operator mobile or Landline
How To Check Data Balance In BSNL (BSNL Data Balance Check Number)
If you are a BSNL prepaid subscriber, if you are a BSNL Consumer and you want to check your data balance, then BSNL gives you many options for this,
- you Can Check data balance by using USSD code
- You Can Check Your Data Balance By Using SMS Service
- you can also check internet data balance using the BSNL app
apart from this, there can be many more options to check data balance, we will tell you about the above-mentioned three options below. Giving detailed information using which you can check internet data balance of your BSNL mobile number
Check BSNL DATA (Net) Balance By USSD Code
BSNL also gives you an option to check the data balance for your BSNL number using different USSD codes.
To Check Your BSNL Data Balance You Can dial *123#. You can also dial an alternative USSD code *124*1#.
After That, you will receive a text message that will give you BSNL balance information.
- You Can also check your BSNL data balance by dialing *124#
- If you’re a 2G or 3G User then dial *123*6# and *112# respectively. To know Your night data, from your mobile dial *123*8#
- You can also check for BSNL net balance using *124*2#
How To Check BSNL DATA Balance By Dialing USSD Code?
In order to check your BSNL net balance you can follow those steps:
- Open your dialer app from your phone.
- Dail *124# (you can also use above mentioned codes) and press the call button
- Now, wait a couple of minutes to process it.
- Now you can see in pop up notification your data balance with validity details
How To BSNL DATA Balance By Using SMS (By Sending Message)
Follow the steps given below to check the internet data balance of your BSNL SIM by sending SMS:
- Open your SMS app.
- Create a new message and type “BAL” (escaping the trailing comma).
- Now send the above message to 123.
- Wait for the reply message (sometimes it may take longer than the estimated time to receive the data).
How To Check BSNL Data Balance By Using BSNL App?
As we told you above that you can check the data balance of your BSNL connection through three Ways or more ways, out of which if you want to check your data balance using BSNL mobile app then you can follow the steps
- Firstly, go to the Play Store and download the My BSNL Mobile application on your smartphone.
- After installing the app, launch it and give all the permissions asked for it.
- Login to your BSNL SIM network account by entering your mobile number.
- Enter the OTP to successfully log in to your BSNL Prepaid/Postpaid account.
- Now, you will be able to track your total internet data balance, remaining data balance, your daily data usage, and validity.
How To Check BSNL SMS Pack Details?
The telecom operator also gives you the option to check the balance of the SMS package using the USSD code. You just need to dial the following code to get the SMS balance result of your balance:
How To Check Your BSNL Mobile Number (Know Your BSNL Number)?
Many times it happens to us that when we take our new connection, we do not remember our mobile number for the first few days, so many times when we need our mobile number or have to tell our mobile number to someone somewhere. So then we have to face this problem if you want to know your mobile number then you can know your mobile number by using below given codes
To Know Your BSNl Mobile Number You Can Dial Those Codes *1# or *2# and *888#
List Of All BSNL USSD Codes
|CHECK MAIN BALANCE||*123# OR *124*1#
|CHECK NET BALANCE||*124*2# *123*10# OR *123*1# OR *123*6#|
|FIND SIM CARD NUMBER||*999#|
|CHECK PREPAID OFFERS||*444#|
|ACTIVE PREPAID PLAN||*102# OR *124*8# OR *124*5#|
|CHECK VIDEO CALL BALANCE||*124*10#
|CHECK LAST CALL CHARGE DETAIL||*102#|
|CHECK NETWORK CALL||*123*5# OR *123*6#|
|CHECK BSNL MAIN BALANCE||*123#
|CHECK BSNL NET BALANCE OR BOOSTER BALANCE (VOICE, SMS, AND FOR INTERNET)||*124*2#|
|SUBSCRIBED STVS (ALL TYPES)||*124#3#1#|
|TO KNOW OWN MOBILE NUMBER||*1#
|FIND BSNL SIM CARD NUMBER||*999#
|FIND PREPAID OFFERS LIKE BSNL NET BALANCE OFFERS||*444#|
|TO SUBSCRIBE OR ACTIVATE RATE CUTTERS||*444*MRP OF STV#|
|TOP UP RECHARGE SCRATCH CARD||*123* CARD PIN NO#|
|TOP UP RECHARGE TO OTHER’S NUMBER WITH SCRATCH CARD||*124#2#2# > ENTER 10DIGIT MOBILE NUMBER * 18 DIGIT SCRET CODE #|
|BSNL PLAN VOUCHER (CURRENT PLAN / PLAN EXTENSION/MIGRATION)||*124#5#|
|FRIENDS AND FAMILY||*124#4#|
|FNF VIEW||* 124#4#1#|
|FRIENDS & FAMILY ADDITION||*124#4#2#|
|BSNL BALANCE TRANSFER||*543*99#|
|KNOW BALANCE CREDIT FROM FRIENDS||*543*88#|
|CHECK BALANCE CREDIT FROM BSNL||*518#|
|PREPAID FTTH BILL PAYMENT||*666#|
Disclaimer: All the information published here is based on internet research, so you can check the BSNL Official Website
How To Check Airtel Balance, Data Balance, SMS, Airtel Balance Check Number CLICK HERE