In today’s post, we are going to know how we can check our Vi mobile number’s balance, validity, new offers, data balance, etc. Like all other network companies, Vi also gives you your Vi mobile number’s data balance, main balance, SMS. In today’s post, we are telling you all the easy ways to check the balance of your Vodafone Idea or V mobile number, using which you can easily check balance, validity, new offers, etc. You can easily check your Vi mobile number balance, data balance, new offers, validity, etc. everything very easily.
Often this problem comes in front of us when we have taken a new V SIM, in such a situation we do not have complete information related to its use. If you are a smartphone user, then in today’s time it becomes very easy for you to check the balance and other information of your mobile number. Balance and all other information can be known very easily.
How To Check Vi Balance, Data Balance, And Other Details
Before explaining in detail all the methods of checking Vi balance, here we are telling you which methods you can use to check Vi balance, you can use all these options mentioned below to check Vi balance, data balance, validity, and other information of your Vi mobile number.
Ways To check Vi Balance
- Check Vi Balance Or Data Balance By USSD Short Codes
- You Can check (Vodafone- idea) Balance, Data Balance By Using Myvi App
- Check (Vodafone-Idea) Vi Balance, Data Balance Online
- Vi Balance Or Data Balance Check By Calling To Customer Care
- Now You Can Also check Vi (Vodafone-Idea) Balance, Data Balance, And All Details By Chating On Whatsapp
You can use all the above-mentioned options to check the balance of your Vodafone-idea or Vi mobile number as well as to check all other information related to your mobile number.
How To Check Vi Balance Or Data Balance By USSD Short Codes
Checking Balance by Shortcode or USSD Code. Checking balance using USSD code is the most popular and easy option, for this whether you have a smartphone or you have a simple keypad phone, using both, you can easily check your balance by USSD code or shortcode And at the same time this option is also popular because it takes very less time, secondly it is not necessary for you to have internet connectivity i.e. even if you do not have internet connectivity, then you can use the USSD code or shortcode. You can easily check your Vi balance and other information or data balance.
Here we are telling you all the important shortcodes or USSD codes related to Vodafone Idea or Vi, so you can use any of these codes according to your need, whatever information or balance you want to check
(Vodafone-Idea) Vi All USSD Codes
Vi Main Balance Check code – *199*2*1#
Vi Data Balance Check Code – *199*2*2#
2/3G/4G Data Offers – *199*1*3#
Vi SMS Balance check Code – *161*1# or *451#
Vi Internet Balance check Code – *125#
Chhota Credit – *199*1*6#
Recharge Offer – *199*1*7#
Talktime or Data Offer – *121#, *131*3#, *121*4*8#
3G / 4G Support – *121*4*1*5#
Vi Voice, SMS, Roaming Offers Check Code – *199*1*8#
Activate Vodafone VAS Service code – *199*3*1#
Deactivate Vodafone VAS Service – *199*3*2#
Vi My Offer – *111# then enter 1
VI Mobile Number Check Code – *111#, *131*1#
Get Vi – *199*4#
Vi Last 3 Calls & SMS Details – *199*2*3#
Last 3 VAS Deduction – *199*2*4#
Emergency Talktime Credit Loan – *199*3*5#
Balance Transfer – *191# then press 2
Last Recharge Check – *121*4*1*8#, *121*411#
Activate or Change Caller Tune – *199*3*3#
Unlimited Recharge Pack Offers – *199*5*2#
Vi 4G Activation Code – 1925
Vi SMS Recharge Offers Check Code – *199*5*6#
|Vi Main Balance Check code||*199*2*1#|
|Vi Data Balance Check Code||*199*2*2#|
|2G/3G/4G Data Offers||*199*1*3#|
|Vi SMS Balance check Code||*161*1# or *451#|
|Vi Internet Balance check Code||*125#|
|Talktime or Data Offer||*121#, *131*3#, *121*4*8#|
|3G / 4G Support||*121*4*1*5#|
|Vi Voice, SMS, Roaming Offers Check Code||*199*1*8#|
|Activate Vodafone VAS Service code||*199*3*1#|
|Deactivate Vodafone VAS Service||*199*3*2#|
|Vi My Offer||*111# then enter 1|
|VI Mobile Number Check Code||*111#, *131*1#|
|Vi Last 3 Calls & SMS Details||*199*2*3#|
|Last 3 VAS Deduction||*199*2*4#|
|Emergency Talktime Credit Loan||*199*3*5#|
|Balance Transfer||*191# then press 2|
|Last Recharge Check||*121*4*1*8#, *121*411#|
|Activate or Change Caller Tune||*199*3*3#|
|Unlimited Recharge Pack Offers||*199*5*2#|
|Vi 4G Activation Code||1925|
|Vi SMS Recharge Offers Check Code||*199*5*6#|
How To Use USSD Codes To Check Vi Balance
- To use USSD code simply open your smartphone’s dialer app (if you are using a keypad phone then you can dial the USSD code directly)
- After that dial any of the above USSD codes according to the information you want to check
- Now press the call button or make a call from your Vi SIM
- Wait for a few seconds now a popup message will show on your screen in which you will see your mobile number’s all information
How To Check Vi Balance, Data Balance By Using Myvi App
If you are a smartphone user, then it will be the easiest way for you to check Vi’s data balance using the MyVi app, that is, like other companies, Vi also allows you to check all your number information and balance, etc. through its official app. provides convenience. But to use the Vi app, you must have two things, first, you must have a smartphone, second, you must have an active internet connection, only then you can check your balance and other information in MyVi App. if you are a keypad phone user, you will not be able to use the Vi app. Once registered on the MyVi app, you can check your balance anytime whether it is data balance or main balance or any other information related to your Vi number by following the steps mentioned below. You can check your (vodafone- idea) data balance using the Myvi app.
How To Check Vi DATA Balance By Using Myvi App
- First of all download the Myvi app (This app is available for both Android and iOS)
- After downloading, open the app and register by entering your mobile number, for an OTP will be sent to your number.
- Enter the received OTP in the app at the designated place and submit
- Now you can check all your information inside you like main balance as well as data balance validity, your recharge-related information, new offers, etc. You will be able to check everything in one place in one app.
How To Check Vi Data Balance Online
If you want to check your vi balance and other details online then vi also gives you this facility, for you have to go to Vi’s official website and register with your Vi mobile number, after that, you can easily visit this portal with your number. You will be able to check all the related information and your data balance, but for this also you should have an active internet connection and an internet-enabled device such as a smartphone, laptop or computer, if you have all this, then you can easily check your Vi data balance using vi (Vodafone- idea)official websites, you can check Vi data balance online by following the steps given below.
Check Vi Data Balance Online
- Open any of your browsers and open Vi official site
- Here on the right side, you will see the option to sign in, click on it
- Now enter your Vi mobile number and send OTP
- OTP will be received on your mobile number, enter that OTP code at the designated place on the website and submit
- Now you are logged in to Myvi Portal and you will be able to check the data balance of your number here
Check Vi Data Balance By Using Vi Customer Care Number
To check your Vi data balance by call to Vi customer care call 199 and listen to the options select the option to check your data balance, nowhere you will be informed that your Vi data balance is through computerized voice.
Vi Customer Care Number
Vi Customer Care Number – 199
Complaint Number – 198
Check Offer Check Number – 121
How To Check Vi Data Balance On WhatsApp
Along with all the other options to check your Vi data balance and other information, Vi also gives you the option to check your balance by another most popular option WhatsApp chat, now you can use WhatsApp chat on your Vi mobile number to check all the information on your phone, this option is the most popular and easy option, to use WhatsApp chat, you have to save the WhatsApp number in your mobile and after that open your WhatsApp and write hi on the WhatsApp number. Send, here we are telling you below the process to check your balance using WhatsApp chat, then you will be able to check your Vi data balance through WhatsApp by following these steps.
- Save Vi Whatsapp Number in your mobile – click Here (Vi Whatsapp Number Given Below)
- Now open your WhatsApp click on Vi WhatsApp number
- Write hi and send it, in reply Vi will be asked for your Vi mobile number
- Type your Vi mobile number and send
- OTP will be received on your Vi mobile number, type that OTP and send
- Now you will see the options to check the information related to your Vi mobile number and select whatever information you want to check.
Vi Whatsapp Number
In order to check your Vi mobile number’s all details on WhatsApp, you can use this vi WhatsApp number 9654297000 Or Click Here
How to check Vi mobile Number – Click Here To Read