Do you want to upgrade your BSNL sim to a 4G network, if yes then the BSNL 4G activation USSD code is given below so that you can use BSNL 4G network. You can easily activate BSNL 4G service with BSNL 4G VoLTE activation code, whether you have a prepaid or postpaid SIM.
One of the biggest telecom companies is owned by the government and is called Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL). The operator is renowned for providing affordable prepaid contracts and tempting specials. Even though 4G services have not yet been introduced in India, BSNL nevertheless offers reliable 3G service all over the country.
One of the telecom companies that offers its clients high-speed 4G services is BSNL. In order to outperform its competitors, BSNL is aiming to quickly extend its 4G service. Additionally, the corporation is gradually transitioning some areas from its older 3G service to its more recent 4G service.
Following the current third-generation and second-generation mobile technologies is the fourth generation of mobile communication technology, or 4G. Companies use it because it is widely recognized and offers the newest and quickest mobile internet gateway available in the nation.
So, here’s all you need to know if you want to convert your BSNL 3G SIM to 4G:
What is the BSNL 4G Activation USSD Code 2023?
BSNL 4G activation USSD code is 53734, using this number to activate BSNL 4G sim instantly and activate BSNL VoLTE sim. However, to activate the BSNL 4G sim, you need to send a message from your number as we have written here below.
How to Activate BSNL 4G Sim Card in 2023?
Here you have to follow these simple steps mentioned below to activate your BSNL 4G SIM.
Open the Messaging app.
- Type RE4G <last 6 digits of the new SIM card number> <circle code>.
- Now SMS to 53734 from your mobile number.
- Now, you will receive the confirmation message.
- Answer with RE4G YES to verify BSNL 4G SIM activation.
How To Upgrade BSNL 3G Sim to 4G By SMS?
Currently, BSNL 3G SIM cannot be upgraded to 4G SIM through SMS. Use the above given BSNL 4G Activation USSD Code 2023 to activate your BSNL 4G SIM. Visit the nearest BSNL store to get a new SIM card and ask them to upgrade your BSNL 3G SIM to 4G if you want to use 4G service. You will be asked for Rs 20 and in return, you will get a new SIM card to put in your smartphone. Now, just insert the SIM card into your device and activate it instantly by dialing the BSNL 4G Activation USSD Code.
How to Activate a New BSNL Sim Card?
New BSNL SIM cards can be purchased by customers from local mobile distributors or accredited service providers. Your SIM must be activated before you may use it after you’ve got it. Senior citizens in your household might not be able to independently activate the SIM card, despite the fact that many of us may be aware of this.
Activating a BSNL SIM Card We’ll walk you through the procedure in this post for activating your BSNL SIM card so that you can use it for SMS, internet connectivity, and phone calls.
Here’s what you need to do to activate your BSNL SIM card:
- Insert your BSNL SIM card into the SIM card tray of the smartphone.
- If your phone has two SIM card slots, then put the SIM card in slot 1 for a better internet experience.
- Put the SIM card tray and SIM card back inside your smartphone.
- After inserting the SIM card, restart your mobile device, then wait for the network signal.
- When you see the network signal at the top of the display, call 1507 to verify your identity.
- You will be questioned about, among other things, your language skills and to prove your identity.
- Once the identity verification is over, your BSNL SIM will be activated successfully.
- You will get customized internet options for your handset by the message.
- You can take advantage of the best phone calls and internet using these settings.
- Now the SIM card can be used for phone and internet services.
What would it cost in 2023 to activate a BSNL sim?
To activate BSNL SIM, you have to make a small payment from which you can avail of the facility of the BSNL SIM. Your prepaid cellphone connection may be reinstated within 15 days of the date of deactivation by paying a small cost of Rs. 20.
How to reactivate the deactivated BSNL sim?
With effect from March 22, 2013, TRAI mandates that any prepaid cellphone connection be terminated after 90 days for customers who have less than Rs 20 in their account and have not used them in any way. There are several ways to reactivate an inactive or expired BSNL prepaid SIM card. To achieve this, you must know the reason for the termination.
To request reactivation, you need to call BSNL customer care first from any other BSNL SIM. Your reactivation request should be made at the local BSNL location. The request must be accompanied by documents that include your address and photo ID. If the operator disconnected it at your request or as a result of an incorrect CAF, your number will be restored upon receipt of a confirmation call.
- If your BSNL mobile has been deactivated, you have 15 days to reactivate it.
- Try talking to BSNL customer care and request for reactivation.
- You can place a request for reactivation at the nearest BSNL store.
- You will need to submit proof of your address and identity along with photographs.
Frequently Asked Question