Airtel Puk Code- How To Unlock Airtel SIM Card 2022: If you have blocked your airtel sim card. You may have blocked your airtel sim card by mistake or you have intentionally blocked your airtel sim card. And now you want to unlock it. But you forgot your password to unlock it. And if you enter the wrong password 3 times at a time then your airtel sim gets blocked.
So now in this situation, you will need airtel puk code 2022 to unlock your airtel sim card. Before knowing how to use the airtel puk code unlock 2022, it is even more important for us to know what is airtel puk code? Let’s know about it:-
What Is Airtel Puk Code? एयरटेल पुक कोड क्या है ?
The full form of PUK is:- Personal Unlocking Key. That is, PUK is the short form of Personal Unlocking Key. This feature is available in almost all smartphones. Its job is to protect the information stored by the user. Just as you secure and secure your phone by putting a lock on your mobile, similarly this puk code secures and secures your SIM card. And this puk code is also used to prevent unauthorized people from accessing your sim card information.
Generally, any SIM card comes with a 4 -8 digit PIN. If you try to lock your SIM, then for this you have to use this initial PIN of your SIM. And if you want to replace your default PIN with your custom PIN, then that also you will need your original PIN. So you should know very well what your previous code is. Are you sure you remember your previous code or have you forgotten it?
And if still, you try to lock your Airtel SIM card and you fail to enter your original PIN thrice. By doing this your sim will be locked and your airtel sim will be unlocked using PUK Code only. And if you enter any wrong PUK Code 10 times then your sim will be locked permanently. So you enter the PUK Code carefully and cautiously.
Airtel SIM Default PUK Code
From the information we have collected for you about Airtel PUK Code, we know that Airtel PUK Code is 4-8 digits long. Mostly it is seen that all the operators use this as their default 4 digit PIN. Usually, all SIMs come with 1234 or 1111 as the default PIN. You can try using them but keep in mind that if you enter the wrong puk code more than 10 times then your sim will be locked forever and then you will have to get another sim only. So be very careful while adding puk code.
How Do I Find My PUK Code? एयरटेल पुक कोड कैसे पता करें ?
You can find your PUK code in the following two ways. Read the below information carefully and try to find your puk code.
When you buy your SIM, it comes with a package. The same package also contains the PUK code. If you still have that package, then search for the plastic card from which you cut this SIM card. The PUK code is printed on the plastic card in the SIM package. And if you can’t see this puk code on the backside, then look at the scratchable space on the back of the plastic card and scratch it. Your puk code should be here. This PUK code can be of 4-8 digits. You may have to face some difficulties in adopting the first method as told by us (like you may not have the package or you may spoil the puk code while scratching) then in such a situation, You can get puk code by following this path.
Some people find it easier to get a PUK code on a call. You can ask your mobile carrier for the puk code because your mobile carrier has created your sim card and is the only one who knows your puk code. All you have to do is call your mobile carrier’s customer support service and report your problem. He will ask you some security questions (usually your name, address or date of birth, etc.) After answering these questions correctly he will give you your PUK code. You can dial 121 or 111 to call Airtel customer support service.
How To Get Airtel PUK Code? एयरटेल पुक कोड कैसे लें ?
Getting your Airtel PUK code can be a bit tricky especially if you are not sure what to do. That’s why we’ve provided you with a simple, step-by-step process to obtain your PUK code. All you have to do is follow the steps below, and you will have your PUK code in no time.
Get Airtel PUK Code By SMS
You can also get the puk code through SMS. If you do not know that how you can get the puk code through SMS, then read and follow the steps given below carefully:-
- Step 1: First of all, note down the 15 digit number given on the back of the SIM card. Along with this, you should also know about the details of the owner of the SIM card, such as name and address, etc.
- Step 2: For this process, you should use another SIM from the Airtel service provider.
- Step 3: Now type your phone number (the number that is blocked) and send it to 785.
- Step 4: Now after this, you have to type PUK><Space>15 digit SIM number (which is printed on the back of the SIM) and SMS to 121.
- Step 5: You will now receive an 8 digit PUK code in a reply message.
- Step 6: Using this PUK code you can easily unlock your locked Airtel SIM. You have to enter this puk code in your locked airtel sim phone. (not on a new phone)
- NOTE: You have to complete this process from a new SIM of Airtel (from any other SIM of Airtel) and enter the puk code in the mobile with the locked airtel sim.
Get Airtel PUK Code By A Call
How can you get an airtel PUK code through SMS, we have already told you in the above-given information. If you are not able to receive PUK via SMS or don’t want to receive PUK code using SMS then we have another easy way for you. Yes, you can get a PUK code through call also. You just have to follow the steps given below:-
- Step 1: First of all, from another airtel phone number, call Airtel customer care on 121.
- Step 2: Now you have to listen carefully to the IVRS system and select the PUK option.
- Step 3: Now you have to request the PUK code for your SIM number (mobile number).
- Step 4: Now you have to answer some questions, such as the Name of the owner of the SIM (name of the cardholder), address, and 15 digit SIM number (printed on the back of the SIM).
- Step 5: Now you have to note down the PUK code given by them and enter it in your locked airtel sim mobile.
Important:- Airtel now provides its Airtel users the facility to get their PUK code online. You just have to go to your airtel account and register your account. For this, you enter your mobile number and log in. If you already have an account login then you go to the homepage of the website and there you have to select the manage service tab and now you click on PUK code details. Here you can see the PUK code of your mobile sim number.
Note: – You can do this process before your SIM number is blocked. You cannot see your PUK code by this process when the SIM is locked.
Get Airtel PUK Code Via My Airtel App
If your airtel sim is locked from you and you do not have any other mobile to try some of the above-mentioned methods then you can use the airtel thanks app for this. For this, read and follow the steps given below carefully:-
- Step 1: Switch off your mobile.
- Step 2: Remove the locked airtel sim from the mobile.
- Step 3: Now turn on the mobile.
- Step 4: Now your mobile will not ask for a PUK code.
- Step 5: Now if you have any other SIM (of any company) in your mobile then turn on mobile data, otherwise use Hotspot WIFI.
- Step 6: Open Airtel Thanks App.
- Step 7: Now you go to the bottom of the screen.
- Step 8: After this, you will see an option “Tell us your problem” in this you click on PUK.
- Step 9: Now you have to tap on “I want to know my puk number”. Here you have to enter the number for which you want to know the PUK number from the prepaid menu.
- Step 10: Now you will get the puk code of your airtel mobile number.
Note: If you do not already have the Airtel Thanks app installed on your phone and your same number is not logged in, then you will not be able to use this method.
Get Airtel PUK Code Via USSD Code
If you are searching for an airtel puk code then to find an airtel puk code, you can use your regular sim card. You can also search the airtel puk code by USSD code. For this you have to follow the steps given below:-
Step 1: First of all, dial *121*51# USSD code from your airtel phone number.
Step 2: Now a popup notification will be displayed on your screen. Here you have to choose “OK”.
Step 3: Please wait for a second and now you will see another pop-up message with multiple options.
Step 4: Now select the option “PUK” from this.
Step 5: Now after this, you will be asked to select the PUK option in another popup window. Here you will get two options from which you have to choose between “PUK for you” and “PUK for others”.
Step 6: Now you have to provide your date of birth for confirmation.
Step 7: Then hereafter successful verification you will be provided with an Airtel PUK code.
In this article, we have told you what the Airtel PUK code is and why and where you have to use it. PUK means “Personal Unlocking Key”. PUK is a 4-8 digit code, which secures all your SIM information. So that no unauthorized people can take any information from your SIM. We have given you complete information about how you can get the PUK code. If you do not understand any of this, then you can comment on us in the comment box.