Airtel Call Forwarding Deactivate Code 2022:Hello friends, in today’s article we will tell you how we can disable or turn off forwarding on our mobile. If you have activated call forwarding on the airtel sim number in your mobile phone by mistake or intentionally and now you want to deactivate it and you don’t know how to deactivate airtel call forwarding then don’t worry guys. Today we are going to tell you something similar. If you have activated call forwarding by mistake, then first of all it is very important to know what is call forwarding, let us know:-
What Is Call Forwarding?
Call forwarding is a very good feature that almost all network operators in India provide to their customers. Call forwarding is one such feature that is widely used. This feature of call forwarding is present in all handsets, whether it is a phone or a smartphone. Call forwarding is also called call diversion. Call Forwarding is a feature that allows us to redirect incoming calls on one of our numbers to another number.
Call forwarding is used when we need to forward the incoming call from our number to another number (optional) or when we forward the incoming call from our number to our other number or mobile number of our family member. If you do, it is called call forwarding.
Let us know how to turn off or deactivate airtel call forwarding:-
How to Deactivate Airtel Call Forwarding 2022
As we have told you above what is called forwarding. Now we will know how to disable call forwarding in Airtel. Let us know how to deactivate call forwarding in Airtel:-
If you have activated call forwarding on your Airtel number on your mobile phone, you can deactivate or turn it off in two ways:-
- First- Deactivate Airtel Call Forwarding from phone settings.
- Second- turn off airtel call forwarding by airtel call forwarding deactivate code.
1. Deactivate Airtel Call Forwarding By phone settings
You can easily deactivate active call forwarding on your Airtel SIM by changing your phone’s settings. Follow the steps given below to deactivate airtel call forwarding from phone settings:-
- Step 1. First of all, open the Settings application on your mobile phone.
- Step 2. After that, you go to the “Call” option.
- Step 3. After that, you click on “Advanced Settings”.
- Step 4. From Advanced Settings, you select the option “Call Forwarding”.
- Step 5. In the call forwarding option you will see the following options:-
Forward When Busy
If you don’t quite remember which option is already activated in your phone. Then you simply check all 4 options separately and delete the phone number you entered earlier. By doing this you will deactivate airtel call forwarding.
It may happen that the setting options are different on your phone. If this happens then you try to deactivate call forwarding in your mobile by taking some idea from this setting mentioned by us, if still, you are not able to do this setting then you can try other ways given below.
2. How To Deactivate Airtel Call Forwarding With Airtel Call Forwarding Deactivate Code
By the way, we can deactivate airtel call forwarding from the setting of our phone. But what happens many times is that many mobiles have different phone settings, which may cause some trouble for you, in such a situation you can simply use airtel call forwarding deactivate code. Which everyone can easily try on their mobile phone. Let us see which are this Airtel Call Forwarding Deactivate Code:-
- Use this code to deactivate call forwarding when your mobile is unanswered: ##61#
- code to deactivate call forwarding when your mobile phone is Not reachable: ##62#
- Use this code for Airtel Call Forwarding when you are busy: ##67#
- code to deactivate all types of airtel call forwarding: ##21#
How to Use the Airtel Call Forwarding Deactivate Code?
Above we have seen what is the Airtel call forwarding deactivate code to deactivate call forwarding in airtel, so now we will know how to use these call forwarding deactivate codes. And for this you read the below:-
The type of Airtel call forwarding you want to deactivate, dial the same code in your mobile phone from the Airtel number (the number whose call forwarding needs to be deactivated) and click on the Call button.
How Do We Know If Airtel Call Forwarding Is Enabled Or Not?
If you are not completely sure whether your mobile phone has Airtel Call Forwarding enabled or not, then read and follow the steps given below carefully:-
- Step 1. First of all, open the dialer-paid on your mobile phone.
- Step 2. Now dial this code from the airtel sim number for which you want to test the airtel call forwarding function:- *#62#
- Step 3. After dialing the *#62# code, you click on the call button.
- Step 4. If you now see a “Not Forward” message on your mobile phone, it means that your mobile phone number is secure.
You Can Also Check Out Airtel Caller Tune Numbers And Codes
In today’s article, we told you how you can deactivate call forwarding from your Airtel SIM number and how you can know whether call forwarding is enabled on your Airtel number or not. The information we share is based on internet research. We hope that you have got the solution to your question from this article. If still you are not satisfied with this article or you have any doubt about this article then you must share your thoughts with us and you can comment on us in the comment box. If we missed any aspect related to Airtel Call Forwarding Deactivate, you can check it by visiting the official website of Airtel.