How To Check Airtel Balance, Data Balance, SMS, Airtel Balance Check Number 2021: If you are an Airtel user and you want to know your mobile number or you want to check your balance and maybe you need information about your sms balance validity internet balance internet users all these then today in this post we are going to tell you about these. Giving all the information related to all the questions, whether you want to check your airtel mobile number or check your balance balance, after reading this article, you can know all this easily.
You know that airtel is a wide network and the number of its customers is also wide across the world, then throughout the day many people have to check a lot of information related to their mobile number or similar information related to airtel connection. If you know the right way or the right way to check them, then you can do this work very easily. Today we are sharing all of these questions in as many possible ways as possible, we are sharing them here.
How To Check Airtel Balance? एयरटेल बैलेंस कैसे चेक करें ?
Like the network companies, Airtel also gives many options to its users to check their outstanding balance and usage, using which you can easily check the balance of your airtel mobile number if you check the balance of your airtel mobile number. If you want to do this, then for that you have the following options, through which you can check the balance of your mobile number.
- You Can Check Airtel Balance By Using USSD Codes.
- You Can Also Use an Airtel App To Check Your All Airtel Balances.
- You Can Check Your Airtel Prepaid Balance by Sending A Message.
- You Can Make A Call To the airtel Customer Care Number To Know Your Balance.
How To Check Airtel Balance by Using USSD Codes?
If you want to know the balance of airtel mobile number, then the easiest way is to use USSD codes, it is easiest for any user to use them and to check the balance of your airtel or any network company number. This is the fastest and easiest way, how to use airtel ussd code, you can follow the steps given below, as well as here we are also giving you information about the course used to check airtel balance.
How To Use Airtel USSD Codes To Check Airtel Balance?
- To use airtel ussd code, first of all open dialer app on your mobile
- After this you dial any of the code mentioned below here
- And call from your airtel mobile number (Keep in mind that you should make this call from the same mobile number that you want to know the palace)
- After a little processing as soon as you press the call button, you can find the information related to your balance here
How to check Airtel balance via USSD Code? (Airtel Balance Check Code)
- Dial *123# to check the balance of calls and the validity of your Airtel mobile phone number
- To check your airtel 3g / 4g net balance using the airtel code, dial *121# and enter 5. These codes will inform you about the balance and validity of your Number.
- Airtel main balance check code *121*2#
These Airtel USSD codes can be used to get information about your data balance, main balance, and other airtel services.
How to check airtel data balance in airtel thanks app
This is probably the easiest way to check your airtel balance
- Download Airtel Thanks App on your device from Google Play Store or Apple App Store
- Open the app and register with your airtel mobile number
- Now go to the ‘Services’ section on the app (you’ll find it at the bottom left)There, you will find the details of your active recharge, data usage, SMS balance, and more.
- The app will also show the validity of your airtel recharge pack
How To Check Airtel Balance Via SMS?
To Check Airtel Balance You Can Message HELP to 121 via your airtel number, you will see all the USSD codes
And Also You Can Dail *21**7# for your Airtel Data, Balance, and Validity.
How To Check Airtel Balance Via Call?
Dial 198 or 121, then press 1 for language selection, after that again press 1 for prepaid sim or press 2 for postpaid sim then wait and you can easily know your airtel balance.
How To Check Airtel DATA Balance
If you are an airtel user and you want to check the daily data balance of your airtel mobile number or you want to check your data balance then airtel gives you many options for this by which you can check the net balance of your mobile number. Below we are telling you all the possible ways to check airtel data balance, you can check the net balance of your airtel mobile number by using whichever method you find easy (check data balance)
- You Can Check Airtel DATA Balance By Using USSD Codes.
- You Can Also Use Airtel App To Check Your Airtel DATA Balances.
- You Can Check Your Airtel DATA Balance by Sending A Message.
- You Can Make A Call To the airtel Customer Care Number To Know Your DATA Balance.
How To Check Airtel DATA Balance Via USSD Codes?
If you want to check your airtel data balance by using ussd codes then you can use the below-mentioned codes.
- To check airtel 3g/4g net balance using airtel code, dial *121# and enter 5.
- Dial *123*10# to check your airtel net balance. This is exclusive to prepaid customers
- Airtel 2G customers can dial *123*9# to check internet balance
How To Check Airtel DATA Balance Via Airtel Thanks App
In order to check the airtel data balance by the airtel app, you can simply follow the steps below mentioned.
- This is presumably the simplest method to check your Airtel balance
- Download the Airtel Thanks application from Google Play Store or Apple App Store on your device
- Open the application and register with your Airtel mobile number
- Directly go to the Services area (you’ll see it at the base left) on the application
- In there, you’ll see your active Recharge information, DATA Balance, SMS pack, and more
- The application will furthermore show your Airtel recharge pack validity.
How To Check Airtel DATA Balance Via SMS?
If you want to check your airtel data balance by using SMS Then you Can simply follow the step given below.
- Try *141#. When you dial it, it will ask you to wait for an SMS, then you will Receive A SMS With Your data information.
- You can also Text “Status” To 141 To get your airtel data balance information via sms.
How To Check Airtel Plans And Validity? (How To Check Airtel Validity)
Customers can also check the Airtel recharge plan and validity using the app and USSD code. To get started with the app, go to the home screen of the app and click on Main Balance. There you can see which Airtel recharge plan you are currently using and also its validity.
Talking about the USSD code, you can dial *123# to check the validity of your Airtel mobile number. Alternatively, you can use *121*2# to know in detail about your recharge plan and validity.
How To Check Airtel SMS Balance?
To check your SMS balance, you can simply follow the steps mentioned above. Users can download and install the Airtel Thanks app and go to the home screen where they will get information about their SMS balance. Alternatively, you can simply dial the code *121*7# to get your Airtel SMS balance.
How can I activate my new 4G SIM?
Here are the steps to activate your new 4G SIM:
- SMS SIM <20-digit SIM card number of your new SIM> to 121
- You will receive a confirmation SMS in your inbox. Reply with 1
- Listen to the confirmation call you receive immediately and give your consent by replying with 1
Your new SIM will be activated within xx hrs of your confirmation. Please note, for the safety of your account, SMS service remains blocked for 24 hrs post-SIM change.
How To Get Call Details Of Airtel Postpaid Number?
You can view and download your Airtel postpaid bill from the Airtel Thanks app.
- Go to Airtel Thanks App
- Click on your mobile number from the app home page
- Go to the ‘Bill & Plan’ section
- select the bill you want to download and click on “Itemized bill”
Network Is Full But Why Your Internet Speed Is Slow Check Out Here
2 thoughts on “How To Check Airtel Balance, Data Balance, SMS, Airtel Balance Check Number 2021”