Airtel APN Settings For Fastest 4G/5G Internet Speed: The Internet is an integral part of our life and we cannot do anything without it now. A few years ago, there was no such thing as a smartphone and we used to have a separate device to connect to the internet and use apps and other services on it. The invention of the smartphone changed the way we work and we can say that not only the smartphone but the internet has changed our lives for the better.
APN stands for “Access Point Name”. In today’s time, we use the Airtel 4G network for all communication. And Airtel today remains the fastest internet service provider in the whole of India. And nowadays everyone wants to use fast internet speed. And if you are also troubled by your airtel internet speed, then do not panic, we are present in this article today with a solution to your problem. All you have to do is change the APN settings of Airtel on your device. Here in this article, we will tell you in what ways you can do this setting.
Airtel APN Settings (4G/5G) For Different Operating Systems
- Airtel 4G/5G APN Settings For Android.
- Airtel 4G/5G APN Settings For IOS.
- Airtel 4G/5G APN Settings For Windows.
- Airtel 4G/5G APN Settings For BlackBerry.
Airtel 4G APN Settings For Android Phones
First of all, let me tell you that the APN settings may vary depending on the operating system. If you use an Android phone and are troubled by your internet speed, then you can get rid of this problem by correcting your APN settings. For this, you should know how to change the APN setting of Airtel. Follow the steps given below to know how to change the APN setting in Android mobile.
How To Change Airtel 4G APN Settings For Android
- Step 1: Click On Settings App Icon And Open It.
- Step 2: Now Go To the “Network and Internet” option In the Settings App of your device.
- Step 3: Now go to the ‘APN‘ (Access Point Names) menu.
- Step 4: Click on create new APN.
Then: Enter the following Airtel APN Setting to get a faster internet connection on your Android Phone.
MMS Proxy: Blank
Airtel APN Settings For IOS Phones
If you are also an ios phone user, and you want to make some changes in the APN settings of your iOS phone. But you do not know how these settings will be, so today we will tell you how you can do the APN setting of your ios phone. For this, you have to follow the steps given below and with this, you will be able to easily set up an APN on an ios phone.
How To Change Airtel APN Settings On IOS
- Step 1: First of all, make sure that the cellular data of your iPhone device is turned on or not. If your device’s cellular data is turned off, then turn it on.
- Step 2: Now open the browser app on your device and go to www.unlockit.co.nz. go to
- Step 3: When this site opens on the browser, scroll down to the ‘Create APN’ option.
- Step 4:Then select the option “Airtel” from the drop-down list.
- Step 5: Then click on the “Create APN” option. On the new page, you will be asked to install the profile.
- Step 6: Now at last click on the Install option from here to install Airtel APN settings
Airtel 4G/5G APN Settings For Windows
As we have already told you that the apn settings may be different depending on the operating system. Here we will tell you about the apn settings of windows phones. If you are also a window user and you want to change your apn setting, then some steps are mentioned below, you can change the apn settings of the window phone using them.
How To Change Airtel APN Settings On Windows Phones
- Step 1: Go to the App List in your Windows Mobile
- Step 2: Then click on the Settings icon.
- Step 3: After that choose Network & Wireless
- Step 4: And here you have to select Airtel SIM, and then select property.
- Step 5: And now under the ‘Internet APN’ option you can add a new APN (given below). Now click on the Add icon.
Connection Name: Airtel
Set APN – airtelgprs.com
Finally, Press OK to make this setting active
Airtel 4G/5G APN Settings For BlackBerry
Here we are going to tell you about the Airtel APN settings of the blackberry phone. If you are also a user of the Blackberry phone, and you are troubled by the problem of your APN settings and you want to change your APN settings then follow the steps given below.
How To Change Airtel APN Settings In BlackBerry Phones
- Step 1: First of all you will open your Settings app on your Blackberry phone
- Step 2: After that, you will go to “Network Connections”.
- Step 3: Now here you have to click on the “Mobile Network” option.
- Step 4: Now you will see the option “APN” – you have to click on it.
- Step 5: Now you have to click on Advance to change your APN settings here and then you fill in the new APN settings given below.
Username: Leave Blank
Password: Leave Blank
We hope that the problem for which you have come to this post has been solved. If your problem is still not resolved, then you should reset your apn settings. And here let us tell you that after changing any apn settings, you should not restart your phone. If you have done all this and still your apn settings problem is not resolved then you should contact your operator or try once by selecting default apn settings.
You Can Also Checkout :